Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lonely Christmas

Longing for the glimpse in my life which is way harder than anything in my life.

I shall congra. my dear friend CHUT POOL! :)
at the same time I shall celebrate once again to my single life.
19 years, I am always seeking for an answer. "WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH ME?"
however, this is like a closing question. NEVER EVER has an answer...
no matter what others tell me, I will never believe. Not because I dont trust you buddies but I dont trust myself.

Yea, you are right. I have NO confident to myself or anything I do. I act strong but I am not strong either...
I guess that's me...being a single loser all the time. Don't worry about me buddies, I am gonna be okay! Not the first time ;)

That's how I am going to comfort myself in another way making myself emo as well...

No comments: